Monday, February 8, 2021

Dog Vignettes

 On the way to town today, Lili tried to come with (well, so did the red-heads, but that's a different story.)  Once I made her leave, she stood there, face into the wind. Here in the basin, we get some serious wind - and she was doing a L'oreal commercial. Her hair was billowing, and so were her ears.  I was expecting a Scottish Terrier in a kilt to come along and pose for a romance novel cover with her.

After I got back from the vaccination station, I went to lie down, and all four of the small pups somehow knew that I needed comforting.  Daisy sat on top of me, Lili tucked into my knees, and the red-heads tucked in around (Daisy wanting to get as close as possible, Toby wanting to be in between me and whoever is getting attention...)

No comments: