Thursday, September 28, 2023

Life Playlists

 I've been slowly recovering various abilities... today's physical therapy was trying to get into our van (last week I was able to get in and out of the Element, but the Element has the suicide doors, so there's way more space to get in and out. The Element is great, but I need the van to carry my wheelchair.) Anyway... 

As I managed to get ready to get in (with my entourage of floor shark pups swarming around), the radio burst out with "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", giving me lots of positive energy to get in and get it done.  I was able to sit down but I couldn't quite get my knees in. But that gives me something to work on - we'll get it Monday. As I was getting ready to get back out, we switched over to Stand By Me... again, perfect timing. 

No comments: